- All products are added to your cart.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Below are our Terms and Conditions. These are always applicable if you use or place an order through our Website and contain important information for you as a buyer. Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully. We recommend that you save or print these terms so that you can read them again at a later time.
Article 1 - Definitions
These terms and conditions include:
1. Website: Octunas bvba's website, available at www.puzzels123.com and all its subdomains.
2. Customer: The natural person does not act in the exercise of a profession or company that deals with the entrepreneur and / or has registered on the website.
3. Agreement: any agreement or agreement between the entrepreneur and the customer, of which agreement the General Terms and Conditions form an integral part.
4. General Terms: The present Terms and Conditions
Article 2 - Identity of the entrepreneur
Octunas bvba, acting under the name: puzzels123.com, has its registered office at 2000 Antwerp, Amerikalei 203 and is registered in the 'Kruispuntbank' (KBO) under the number 0890.389.625. The VAT number is BE0890.389.625 ('Entrepreneur').
Article 3 - Applicability of General Terms
1. All terms, agreements and deliveries of Octunas bvba are subject to the General Terms, unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing.
2. If the customer accepts provisions or conditions in his contract, confirmation or notice containing provisions or conditions that differ or are not included in the General Terms and Conditions, these are only binding on Octunas bvba if and to the extent that they have been explicitly accepted by Octunas bvba.
3. In the event that, in addition to these General Terms and Conditions, specific product or service terms apply, those conditions also apply, but in case of conflicting terms, the customer may always rely on the applicable provision that is most favorable to him.
Article 4 - Prices and information
1. All prices quoted on the website and in other forms of Octunas bvba include taxes and other charges imposed by government.
2. If shipping costs are to be paid, this will be clearly stated prior to the conclusion of the Agreement. In addition, these costs will be shown separately in the ordering process.
3. The content of the website has been compiled with the utmost care. Octunas bvba can not guarantee that all information on the website is accurate and complete at all times. All prices and other information on the website and other materials of Octunas bvba are therefore subject to obvious programming and typing errors.
4. Octunas bvba can not be held responsible for (color) deviations due to display quality.
Article 5 - Establishment Agreement
1. The agreement is established at the time of acceptance by the customer of the offer of the entrepreneur and compliance with the conditions imposed by the entrepreneur.
2. If the customer has accepted the offer by electronic means, the entrepreneur immediately confirms the receipt of the offer by electronic means. As long as the receipt of this acceptance is not confirmed, the customer has the opportunity to dissolve the agreement.
3. If it appears that in the acceptance or agreement otherwise of the contract, the customer has provided incorrect information, the entrepreneur is entitled to fulfill its obligation only after the correct information has been received.
4. The company may, within legal frameworks, inform whether the customer is able to meet its payment obligations but also of all the facts and factors that are relevant for the accountability of the agreement. If, on the basis of this investigation, the entrepreneur has reasonable grounds for not entering into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request or to impose special conditions such as prepayment on the execution.
5. The company has the right to refuse orders of customers acting in the exercise of their profession or company.
Article 6 - Registration
1. In order to make the most of the website, the customer can register via the registration form / the account sign-up opportunity on the website.
2. During the registration process, the customer chooses a username and password that allows him to log on to the website after registration. The customer is responsible for choosing a sufficiently reliable password.
3. The customer must keep his login details (username and password) strictly secret. The company is not liable for abuse of the login information and it is always assumed that a customer who signs up for the website is actually that customer. Everything that happens through the customer's account is at the responsibility and risk of the registered customer.
4. If the customer knows or suspects that his / her login details have been used by unauthorized persons, he or she must change his / her password immediately and / or notify the entrepreneur so that the entrepreneur can take appropriate action.
Article 7 - Implementation Agreement
1. Once the order has been received by the entrepreneur, the entrepreneur shall send the products as soon as possible with due observance of the provisions of paragraph 3 of this Article.
2. The entrepreneur is entitled to engage third parties in fulfilling the obligations arising from the agreement.
3. The delivery period is in principle 1 to 3 business days. The delivery can take place in different manners and is to the choise of the entrepreneur.
4. If the entrepreneur can not deliver the products within the agreed term, he shall notify the customer. In that case, the customer can agree to a new delivery date or he will be able to dissolve the agreement free of charge.
5. The entrepreneur advises the customer to inspect the delivered products and to report the defects identified by them in due time, in writing or by e-mail. See the article about warranty and compliance.
6. As soon as the products to be delivered are delivered to the specified delivery address, the risk of the products concerned will be transferred to the customer. If explicitly agreed otherwise, the risk has already passed on to the customer earlier. If the customer decides to pick up the products, the risk will be transferred as soon as the products are picked up.
7. The entrepreneur is entitled to supply a similar product of similar quality to the ordered product if the order is no longer available. The customer is then entitled to dissolve the agreement free of charge and return the product free of charge.
Article 8 - Right of withdrawal
1. The customer is entitled to dissolve the remotely contracted agreement with the entrepreneur free of charge within 30 calendar days of receipt of the product. The term starts on the day after the customer, or a third party designated by him, who is not the carrier, has received the product, or:
- if the customer has ordered multiple products in the same order: the date on which the customer, or a third party designated by him, received the last product;
- if the delivery of a product consists of different consignments or parts: the date on which the customer, or a third party designated by him, received the last shipment or the last item;
- for regular delivery of products for a specified period: the date on which the customer, or a third party designated by him, received the first product.
2. Only the direct costs for the return shipment will be borne by the customer. The customer must therefore bear the return costs.
3. If the consumer has paid an amount for the returned products, the entrepreneur will refund this amount to the customer as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after receipt of the returned items. The refund will be made in the same way that the customer has paid the order.
4. Within the period of withdrawal referred to in paragraph 1, the customer will carefully handle the product and the packaging. The customer will open the package and use the product only if necessary to check the nature, characteristics and work of products. This inspection should not go beyond what the customer could do in a physical store. The plastic film that is applied around most products should still be intact.
5. The customer is solely responsible for impairment of the product resulting from a way of dealing with the product beyond that permitted in the previous paragraph.
6. The customer may terminate the agreement in accordance with paragraph 1 of the time limit set forth in this article by sending the model form for revocation (digital) to the entrepreneur, or otherwise clearly informing the entrepreneur that he waives the purchase . In case of a digital notification, the entrepreneur confirms the receipt of that notification. After dissolution, the customer has 7 days to return the product. It is also possible to return the product immediately within the meaning of paragraph 1 of this article, provided that the model form for revocation or other unambiguous statement for revocation is enclosed.
Products can be returned to: Octunas bvba, Amerikalei 203, 2000 Antwerp, Belgium.
7. On the website, information on whether or not the right of withdrawal is applicable, and possible procedure to follow, will be clearly stated in due time before the conclusion of the agreement.
Article 9 - Payment
The customer must make payments to the company according to the payment methods indicated in the ordering process and on the website. The company is free in the choice of payment methods offered and these may also change from time to time.
Article 10 - Warranty and Conformity
1. The company ensures that the products comply with the agreement, with the specifications mentionned in the agreement, the reasonable requirements on validity and / or usability and the legal provisions and / or existing legislation on the date of the agreement. If specifically agreed, the company also ensures that the product can be used for other than normal use.
2. A warranty issued by the company, manufacturer or importer does not affect the legal rights and claims that the customer already has and may claim under the agreement.
3. If the delivered product does not conform to the agreement, the customer must inform the company within a reasonable time after having discovered the defect.
4. If the company considers the complaint to be sound, after consultation with the customer, the relevant products are restored, replaced or reimbursed. The maximum fee is equal to the price paid by the customer about the product. This article does not appeal to any compensation for damages.
Article 11 - Complaint procedure
1. If the customer has a complaint about a product (in accordance with Article 10) and / or other aspects of the service of the company, he may file a complaint with the company by telephone, by e-mail or by post. See the contact details at the bottom of the Terms and Conditions.
2. The company will respond to its complaint as soon as possible, but at least within 7 days after receipt of the complaint. If it is not yet possible to give a substantive or final response, the company will confirm within 7 days of receipt of the complaint and indicate the period within which it expects to respond substantively or definitively to the complaint of the customer.
Article 12 - Personal Information
Article 13 - Final provisions
1. The agreement is governed by Belgian law.
2. Insofar as no compulsory law prescribes any dispute that may arise as a result of the agreement shall be submitted to the competent Belgian court in the district where the company is located.
3. If a provision in these Terms and Conditions appears to be void, this does not affect the validity of the entire Terms and Conditions. The parties will in that case replace (a) new provision (s), which will allow as much as possible the purpose of the original provision.
4. Under "General Terms", these Terms and Conditions also mean communication by e-mail and fax, provided that the sender's identity and integrity of the e-mail are sufficiently fixed.
Article 14 - Contact Details
Should you have any questions, complaints or comments after reading these Terms and Conditions, please feel free to contact us in writing or by e-mail.
Terms and Conditions - Version 20170513